Watching: Since the first season on air (but all at once on the DVD) until now, almost close the last chapter of season 3).
Everyone wants to be better, no one wants to be bad, a bad person.
I'm focusing on 'Sylar,' should I say my favorite character. I didn't mean I admire or agree of all that he's done or his thoughts, but this guy has the variety tastes and development when compare to the others. He shows up as a bad guy who kill people to grab their ability to be his, he has ability for understanding how things work! Sometimes he shows his good side, and many times he's done good things. Sometimes situation made you look bad while you're not, same to the opposite way! Well, as if he or you can choose, everything you're trying to do every days is any things that will make you a better you, isn't it? Nobody want to be a bad person, but sometime they don't know or understand what wrong with what they've been doing. Who decides good or bad, black or white? Isn't what exists is gray? We're all in between of somethings all the time, in different ratio which won't consistency, AREN'T WE?
No comments:
Post a Comment