Watch: Jan.31-Feb.2, 2011
I did nothing...
Evelyn Salt, she did too many things. She should be the Russian spy who was going to kill Mr.President of the United States and cause the wars around the world. But she choose to save the world! She sacrifices many things, including her husband's life. How sad could it be, seeing the one you love be tortured to die in front of your eyes witness? I knew she felt something because tears were come up, even it wasn't drop but still. The only thing she regrets would be as she said "I did nothing...I did nothing and let him died in front of me." If I were her, I couldn't come up with something else better, except we both could just died together, but Salt has the bigger things which more important to the rest of us to accomplish, so she must let it be. She is the best in her class, and she exactly is. Not only the performance but her heart which win over the neediness of revenge of her nation. She wins over herself, she is the best as everyone else should be, isn't it? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment